Saturday, May 17, 2008

A spirit -Lesson #2


Dear sisters and brothers.


As I told that through this programme you will reach the best knowledge personality. So its need dedication . I have been repeating again again.


We are talking about Globalization, we are introducing us as a Global Citizen.

Yes its need dedication and education.!!!


Have you start blogging? Have you designed the category for label? Please category your main subject into 4 to 12 and label them as per relevant.

Are you spending to develop your blog everyday? How many hours...?


Pls do minimum 4 hours for smart earning.


Awaiting your success.


Moshiur Rahman.

CEO

1 comment:

khalid said...

Hello Moshiur bhaiya.. I'm one of ur member.. and I started bloging 4rm today... plz tell me how I edit my blog page? plz see my blog..

www.rupoboti.blogspot.com
www.fashionofbangladesh.blogspot.com

and then let me know what I have to do next or can I call u anytime ??

Thanks........

Khalid
01717053003